Hero’s Lacrosse, Inc. is committed to excellence in athletics and continued regional expansion of the game of lacrosse. A community based, federally recognized 501.C3 non-profit organization, Hero’s Lacrosse, Inc. was established in 1976 and is the oldest and most widely recognized lacrosse organization in the region. Governed by a completely voluntary board of local professionals joined by a common love for the game, Hero’s:
- Awards annual college scholarships for up to four outstanding local athletes each year
- Donates time, material and funds to local youth lacrosse programs
- Operates the largest summer lacrosse league in the United States
- Hosts "Laxtoberfest", an annual lacrosse tournament held in early October
- Offers clinics throughout the year for players and coaches
- Manages an elite post-collegiate women’s team
Hero’s is a highly respected organization in the community and serves as a leader in the development of tomorrow’s lacrosse stars.