Online registration is now closed. Walk up registrations will be accepted for all divisions. Please show up ready to play one hour prior to game time to register.
Looking for information about playing for the women's spring team?? Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hero’s Lacrosse, Inc. is committed to excellence in athletics and continued regional expansion of the game of lacrosse. A community based, federally recognized 501.C3 non-profit organization, Hero’s Lacrosse, Inc. was established in 1976 and is the oldest and most widely recognized lacrosse organization in the region. Governed by a completely voluntary board of local professionals joined by a common love for the game, Hero’s:
- Awards annual college scholarships for up to four outstanding local athletes each year
- Donates time, material and funds to local youth lacrosse programs
- Operates the largest summer lacrosse league in the United States
- Hosts "Laxtoberfest", an annual lacrosse tournament held in early October
- Offers clinics throughout the year for players and coaches
- Manages an elite post-collegiate women’s team
Hero’s is a highly respected organization in the community and serves as a leader in the development of tomorrow’s lacrosse stars.